· Red Velvet - Psycho


instagram skins about entry drama linkies tutobies
  • MY ONLINE SHOP!
    ✰Cery's Land✰
    chic & casual outfit

    Say something kind?

    highlight post


    Memories



    Older Post | < Newer Post

    Followers


    supported by
Create Chatbox
Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 0 comments


If someone ask me, "How to create a chat box and put it in the sidebar?" My answer is,
  1. First, open here!
  2. Sign up your new account, or you also can click here!
  3. Fill all columns. Finish? Then checklist " terms and conditions of service." And Create my Cbox!
     4. "Cbox Created"! Okay, login again :)
     5. Edit the colors, font and font size chat box at Look and Fell => Theme editor. Then save!

- Now, how to put it in the sidebar blog?

  1. Click Publish. Scroll down, look for Get your embed code. Get it?
  2. Sign in blogger - template - edit html
  3. Copy the chat box code and paste in your sidebar. 
  4. You can edit the chat box width and height by your own.
Good luck :)

Post a Comment

• Any questions/ requests/ advices?
• Please leave some comments after read my post^^
• No harsh words please my dear 💖
• Thanks for read my post, hope useful 😊