· Red Velvet - Psycho


instagram skins about entry drama linkies tutobies
  • MY ONLINE SHOP!
    ✰Cery's Land✰
    chic & casual outfit

    Say something kind?

    highlight post


    Memories



    Older Post | < Newer Post

    Followers


    supported by
Switch Your Cursor (free)
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | 0 comments



"I don't like my cursor, i wan't to change my cursor, i'm bored with my cursor." I'll help you..

  1. Open here !
  2. Find cursor that you want to use it. 
  3. Done? Click the cursor, then there will be many type of codes.
  4. Choose or click at the "Blogger/Blogspot" column.
  5. Then copy the cursor code. Old or new those codes are same. Paste in the Notepad.
  6. Press ctrl + f, find .png code! Choose the long one. Get it? Find it? Example..
http://cur.cursors-4u.net/special/spe-3/spe302.png
  • Then, follow this step :
  1. Dashboard > Template > Edit template
  2. Press ctrl + f  find body { code. Example.. 
body { 
background:url(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPdonNE5lw7xEfNZVKb6l2YdPO6LQP58H_0Cobt51tXISrBAI5Xt6BoOAuqMHIjSYNaWM3Bqn1sb7gtL2HzUPlBCZ23MVtbh_6Wike67gJ9f73ARC0Mn_En1LIveDxQjajZzmIixhUEyA/s1600/ckuFZ.jpg);
font-family: trebuchet ms;
font-size: 15px;
background-attachment:fixed;
text-align: normal;
cursor:url(http://i.imgur.com/LiyMQ.gif), auto;
}
  3. Switch the blue color with the cursor code before.
cursor:url(URL CURSOR), auto;
}
 4. Preview then save!

Ask me if something didn't work. Good luck :)

Post a Comment

• Any questions/ requests/ advices?
• Please leave some comments after read my post^^
• No harsh words please my dear 💖
• Thanks for read my post, hope useful 😊