· Red Velvet - Psycho


instagram skins about entry drama linkies tutobies
  • MY ONLINE SHOP!
    ✰Cery's Land✰
    chic & casual outfit

    Say something kind?

    highlight post


    Memories



    Older Post | < Newer Post

    Followers


    supported by
Make Your Own Scrollbar
Friday, July 19, 2013 | 2 comments


"I wan't to make my own scroll bar. I wan't to make it cute. But how?" I'll teach you..piss 

1. Dashboard > Template > Edit html
2. Press ctrl + F , find </style> code.
3. Copy this code, then paste above </style> code!
::-webkit-scrollbar {
height: 12px;
width: 5px;
background-color: #000000;
}
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}
4.  Setting code :
   ABC : size scroll thumb
   ABC : background color scroll bar thumb
   ABC : scroll thumb color
*Find color code here!
5. Done? Preview, check, then save!
Good luck!
Blogger Unknown said...

berhasil yes

 
Blogger Shafa Kahransya R said...

^^ okay2 !

 

Post a Comment

• Any questions/ requests/ advices?
• Please leave some comments after read my post^^
• No harsh words please my dear 💖
• Thanks for read my post, hope useful 😊