· Red Velvet - Psycho


instagram skins about entry drama linkies tutobies
  • MY ONLINE SHOP!
    ✰Cery's Land✰
    chic & casual outfit

    Say something kind?

    highlight post


    Memories



    Older Post | < Newer Post

    Followers


    supported by
pithy phrases //1
Thursday, April 23, 2020 | 2 comments


So I hated you.
I'm sure you didn’t hate me. You just disliked me.
Are they different?
Yes, they are.
You can dislike anyone, but you can only hate someone you like.
And I have really liked you.

– I'll Find You on a Beautiful Day #13

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love someone but i also hate him

 
Anonymous shafa kahransya r said...

we all do have someone like that, we all human after all :'') thanks for the feedback<3!

 

Post a Comment

• Any questions/ requests/ advices?
• Please leave some comments after read my post^^
• No harsh words please my dear 💖
• Thanks for read my post, hope useful 😊